Gilbert Arenas Röportajı

17 Ocak 2010 Pazar

Arkadaşımız Nathan Williams, Arenas'a Efes Pilsen'e transferi hakkında çok özel sorular sordu. Kendisine teşekkür ediyoruz. Röportajı orjinal halini sizlere sunuyoruz...


Nathan Williams: Gilbert, you had some troubles in these days and you got a proposal from Turkey in this unexpected time. Is it true?

Gilbert Arenas: Yes. My manager has called me. He said to me "Dude, I have great news for you. I know you are having really bad days. They make you and your family frayed out. Don't you want to start all from the beginning? There is a proposal for you from the other side of the world, from Turkey. Turkey is a really beautiful country man, with a huge Mediterranean coast and its warm-hearted people. " And then, I have said "Why not?". Because I was tired of this stuff. I want to get rid of all of these.



Nathan Williams: What do you know about Efes Pilsen and Turkey?

Gilbert Arenas: First, I know that Efes Pilsen is the former team of Hedo and Memo. Both of them are good friends of mine. Especially I would like to play in the same team with Hedo.
I like European Basketball and I am trying to watch it. Efes Pilsen is playing in Euroleague. They  have reached the Top 16. They are the winner in TBL all the time. Bostjan Nachbar and Mario Kasun have NBA carrier. I played against both of them. They are really qualified players.The other players of the team are also good players. I think ambiance will be quite good. Turkey is a touristic country.Istanbul is a very beautiful city. Especially i want to drink Turkish raki with fish. Hedo suggested to me to eat doner, kebab, baklava and manti.



Nathan Williams: What will you say about the gun problem and the punishment?

Gilbert Arenas: I was just protecting me and my family. It was exaggerated a lot here. Anyway, I heard that in Turkey people are using gun after matches, wedding ceremonies and festivals. I like this independence. I will feel comfortable there.



Nathan Williams: Ok... Have you signed with Efes Pilsen? And which number will you wear as your form?

Gilbert Arenas: We have probably agree with Efes Pilsen. I told about my wishes. and now they fulfill these. Of course I will wear the number 0.



Nathan Williams: Finally, What do you want to tell Turkey and the fan of Efes Pilsen?

Gilbert Arenas: I wonder the fans so much. Last year some events came up in the series of Fenerbahce Ulker. In final Efes pilsen got behind firstly but then became the champion with the 4-2. I saw the events on TV. I want to dunk over the big men of Fenerbahce Ulker and show that I am a real player of Efes Pilsen. We will be champion in Turkey and Europe…


 
Geçen seneki final serisine cevap verdi...

 
Taraftarı ayağa kaldıracak...


 
Yeni forması Arenas'a çok yakışacak... 

Edit: Son fotoğraf Gürkan Menteş'in ürünüdür. Ona da teşekkür ederim.

10 yorum:

Jordan 17 Ocak 2010 21:32  

bu adam gelirse efes her mac full ceker.:)

Sheed 17 Ocak 2010 22:15  

son fotoğraf anonim mi?

Orange 17 Ocak 2010 22:23  

fotoşop güzelmiş, bravo.

burnovic 17 Ocak 2010 23:51  

Fotoşopu ben yapmadım.Anonim,kimin yaptığını bir bulsam teşekkür edeceğim ben de.Gerçekten çok güzel olmuş... :)

Sheed 18 Ocak 2010 01:34  

fotoşopu gürkan menteş yaptı.. ama sen "baba gürkan" yaz, tanıyan tanır..

cigda 18 Ocak 2010 06:28  

resim şuradan:
http://bumacevdeizlenir.blogspot.com/2010/01/arenas-nefes-alma-efes-al.html

ayrıca bu röportaj gerçek değil heralde??

Adsız,  18 Ocak 2010 11:45  

Ne içiyorsanız aynısından ben de istiyorum, güzel kafa yapmış size

ako 18 Ocak 2010 11:47  

esat yılmaer yapmış röportajı.

Sarıkaya 18 Ocak 2010 13:57  

Tabi ki değil. Allah'tan Nathan, Adnan abi'yi tanımadığı için sormamış! Sorsa, Arenas Uğur'a bile selam yollayacak!..

Adsız,  19 Ocak 2010 20:36  

Bu röportajın gerçekliğinden şüphe ediyorum

Yorum Gönder